Holiday Lights Displays Near Dallas:
Drive-thru lights, decked out neighborhoods,
carriage rides, and more
1. Radiance! A Holiday Light Spectacular in Decatur, Frisco, and Parker County - Gather the family and sip a cup of hot chocolate as you marvel at two million lights, animated to the tunes of your favorite holiday classics from the safety and comfort of your car. Three locations in North Texas. November 11, 2020 - January 3, 2021.
2. Dallas Zoo Lights - Cruise through a newly constructed pathway – and through familiar parts of the Dallas Zoo – while marveling at more than one million lights in elaborate displays, silk-covered animal lanterns depicting all your Zoo favorites, an ice palace fit for a trio of penguins, and so much more along the way. Open select nights from November 20, 2020 - January 3, 2021 from 6:30pm-9:30pm.
3. Vitruvian Lights in Addison - Each year Vitruvian Park in Addison transforms into a magical holiday wonderland . There are no special events at the park this year, but visitors are encouraged to stroll through the part to enjoy the beautiful lights. November 27, 2020 - January 3, 2021 from 5pm-11pm.
4. Daystar Christmas: There’s always something new to discover at Daystar Christmas, the annual holiday lights display at Daystar Television Network. Come see the life-sized nativity, over a million Christmas lights, the kid-friendly Christmas town, and more. November 26, 2020 - January 3, 2021 from 6pm-Midnight.
5. The Magic of Lights at The Lakefront in Little Elm - The Magic of Lights is a dazzling, drive-thru holiday lights experience at Little Elm Park featuring favorite holiday scenes and characters of the season using the latest LED technology and digital animations. November 20, 2020 - January 2, 2021 from 6pm-10pm. Also check out our "One-Time Events" category for details about the December 5th Christmas on the Beach event at The Lakefront. And as you leave the event, drive by the house at 3809 Hazlehurst Dr., Frisco, TX 75034; it's dressed up to the nines!
6. Illumination Celebration at the Galleria Dallas - The nation’s tallest indoor Christmas tree illuminates in grand fashion for a special light show choreographed to magical sounds of the season. November 27, 2020 - December 24, 2020 at Noon, 2pm, 4pm, and 6pm.
7. Christmas Lights, Chocolate & Sips Tour - Dallas by Chocolate Food Tours invites you to view holiday lights in sweet style in a private heated motorcoach. Taste yummy treats, sip hot chocolate, and see fun displays in the Park Cities and downtown Dallas. December 4, 2020 - December 30, 2020 (excluding Christmas Eve and Christmas) from 5:30pm-9pm.
8. Historic Grapevine Christmas Spectacular, including the City Hall Light Show Spectacular – Come see hundreds of thousands of Christmas lights and decorations up and down Main Street, daily performances with the animated snowman, “The Chilly Dawgs”, and hang out with the Whos in Whoville at the Town Square Gazeebo. After sunset, the magic really comes to life with a 40-foot animated Singing Christmas Tree, a massive City Hall Light Show Spectacular, and don’t forget, there is always a 100% chance of snow flurries in the Christmas Capitol of Texas! November 23, 2020 – January 4, 2021, 6pm-11pm.
9. Let it Glow Holiday Light Show at the Shops at Highland Village - Be dazzled every by this holiday light show spectacular featuring a 60 foot Christmas Tree and over 245,300 LED lights synchronized to festive holiday music. Best viewed from Central park. November 17, 2020 - January 2, 2020 from 6pm -9pm.
10. The Colony Christmas Spectacular Light Show - This light show at Central Fire Station in The Colony is choreographed to music and can be seen every evening. Tune your radio to 99.9FM to enjoy the music. December 5, 2020 – January 4, 2021 from 5:30pm -10pm.
11. Highland Park Neighborhood near Dallas - Drive through the elaborately-decorated streets of Highland Park, bordered by the Tollway on the West, Preston on the East, Mockingbird on the North and Armstrong on the South. Your best bet is to start your tour at the intersection of Armstrong Rd. and Preston Rd., and don't miss Highland Park Village for beautiful lights, coffee shops, and restaurants. If you want to give the lights your full attention and not worry about driving, book a carriage ride with Three Jays, Vintage Carriage, Brazos Carriage, or DFW Carriages.
12. Interlochen Neighborhood in Arlington – Interlochen Christmas lights, a 40-year holiday tradition, is an extravaganza that attracts thousands of families to cruise through Arlington every December. The entrance is at Westwood Dr. & Randol Mill Rd. in Arlington.
13. Deerfield Neighborhood in Plano – Deerfield is located in Northwest Plano between Preston Rd. and Coit Rd. Pro tip: Entrances off Legacy have the longest lines. Try starting near the back of the neighborhood off of Quincy. Book carriage ride with DFW Carriages.
14. The Browne Family Holiday Light Show - A light show synchronized to music at 2701 Dublin Park Drive in Parker. This home is also an official drop off location for Toys for Tots (new, unwrapped gifts only, please). November 25, 2020 - January 5, 2021 from sunset - 9pm during the week, and until 11pm on Friday and Saturday.
16. Burkman Holiday Home of Frisco - A light show synchronized to music at 3809 Hazelhurst Drive in Frisco. There are over 55,000 lights this year! December 4, 2020 - January 1, 2021 from sunset - 10pm.
17. Lights on Trail Creek - A light show synchronized to music at 4941 Trail Creek Dr. Fort Worth. November 26, 2020 - January 3, 2021 from 5:30pm-10pm.
18. 'Twas the Night Before Christmas, a Glenbrook Christmas in Bedford - For nearly 30 years, the Glenbrook subdivision has told the Texas twist on "'Twas the Night Before Christmas" using colorful storyboards and beautiful decorations. November 29, 2020 - December 31, 2020 from 6pm-10pm.
19. Gingerbread Village at The Shops at Legacy in Plano - View life-sized gingerbread and sugar cookie characters, trees, candy canes, snowflakes, and more. Enjoy from your car or hop out for great photo ops. Located north of Legacy Drive, near The Capital Grille and Seasons 52. November 22, 2020 - January 4, 2021.
20. The "Red Tree" in Colleyville - Don't miss this amazing, giant tree decked out in red lights. On Montclair Drive between Glad and Hall Johnson.
21. The "OMG" Tree in Bartonville, near Flower Mound - Don't miss this gorgeous holiday spectacle in an open field just off McMakin Road in Bartonville, wrapped from top to bottom in over 30,000 lights. Many marriage proposals have taken place under this tree, so you know it must be special!